As an added courtesy, you can then register at a discounted rate of $75 (a savings of 85%). Just select the registration type "Additional Colleague Discount", and use the promo code OFFICE.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Now in its second year, this Dental Economics “business boot camp” will help you decrease stress and increase profitability. DE's Principles of Practice Management Conference provides dentists with business fundamentals and specific, actionable advice to help them elevate their practices. Attendees gain a better understanding of the systems and growth strategies necessary to lead a successful practice.
• Economic factors affecting dentistry
• Marketing essentials
• Team leadership/HR
• Accounting from a Dental CPA's perspective
• Practice transitions
• Technology integration
• And more!
The rules of dentistry have changed and will keep changing. What will it take to keep up? Dr. Roger P. Levin will show attendees proven ways to thrive––not merely survive––in today’s new dental world. This will be one of the most motivating, intensive and exciting seminars on practice management you’ll ever attend. As a third-generation dentist and CEO at Levin Group, Dr. Levin understands that all dentists want to continually improve their practices and thoroughly enjoy what they do. This seminar will provide leading-edge management insights and strategies, so that attendees can guarantee growth and turn your office into a high-profit, low-stress practice. Since 1985, Dr. Levin has dedicated his career to improving the lives of dentists through innovative practice management solutions. In this seminar—based on extensive analysis from the Levin Group—doctors and team members will learn easy, practical and immediately useful concepts for creating a highly successful practice. This is a seminar you don’t want to miss!
• The key targets that practices must hit every month and year
• Over 50 pearls that can be implemented ASAP
• How to analyze and control overhead
• The “No-Stress” Practice plan for future growth
• The pathway for team improvement and accountability
In the digital age, word-of-mouth continues to be dentistry’s most powerful marketing tool. From referrals to on-line reviews, it all starts with the experience your patients have with your whole team. Discover proven methods for Creating a Culture of Success that will dramatically 8increase your marketing and case acceptance results:
In this information-packed session for the whole team discover:
• 3 Natural Laws that are impacting your word-of-mouth and case acceptance results every day.
• The 1 thing you can do with every patient, every day that will transform your treatment acceptance results.
• The 4 questions every member of the team must be able to answer for the practice to reach the highest levels of success.
• The 1 document you must have in your practice that will transform your culture and your management success.
And much, much more. Come learn, grow and set a new vision for your practice as you set new standards for practice success.
One of the most popular columns in Dental Economics comes to life in this interactive session. Two experts, one moderator, and every question you can bring about buying and selling practices. Roger Levin, DDS and Allen Schiff, CPA will address any practice transitions concern you have.
This is course is designed to answer many questions that dentists may have when growing their dental practice.
• What makes for a profitable dental practice?
• What can I expect the profitability to be by dental specialty?
• How do I control my practice’s overhead?
• How do I determine profitability and how are profits allocated?
• How do I prepare a statement of cash flows and forecasts to obtain financing?
• What are the next action steps?
It’s 2017 and the business principles and clinical techniques from the 1990’s are no longer as effective as they once were given the insurance environment we are practicing in today. In his entertaining, no nonsense style, Dr. Agarwal will strive to ‘disrupt’ how you think about your dental practice. He will focus on practical business strategies and modern clinical techniques that are proven to move your practice forward.
This isn’t another program about being more efficient and seeing more patients. In fact, it’s the exact opposite. It’s about creating a mindset of working ‘smarter not harder’. The end result is to disrupt the way you practice by focusing on helping you make more money, creating more time off, and doing more of the satisfying dentistry you enjoy.
Plan to join us for hors d'oeuvres, wine, and beer.
There are only a handful of dentists who measure their remake rate from their dental laboratories, but it is a critical measurement when trying to determine clinical areas in a practice where we can increase efficiency and profitability. Common causes and solutions for preventing remakes will be demonstrated and explained.
• Be able to identify the most common reasons for lab remakes
• Learn a prep technique to prevent crown and bridge remakes
• Learn proper reduction guidelines for the most popular all-ceramic monolithic restorations
Here’s the deal: 87% of Americans are online, but 54% of consumers say they prefer to receive promotions from local businesses via direct mail! Today, if you want to grow your dental practice, you need to embrace both traditional and print marketing. Learn how to create a revenue-generating marketing campaign that utilizes both channels to exponentially increase the number of new patients coming through your door!
By the end of this session, you’ll know:
· How to identify and reach your ideal patients to generate high-quality leads
· Design essentials for a postcard that gets results
· How to seamlessly integrate your direct mail and online advertising
· How to maximize return on investment with automatic follow-up tools
· How other practices have successfully employed these tools